Subject: Invitation for the informal EPSCO meeting for Health Ministers 15 - 16 September in Copenhagen
From: Laura Varberg Jönsson <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Anna-Kathrine Gottschalk-Hansen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2025 15:38:01 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To the Ministry of Social Affairs,

Please find attached an invitation from the Danish Minister for the
Interior and Health, Ms Sophie Løhde, addressed to the Minister of Social
Affairs, Ms Karmen Joller, for the Informal Meeting of Health Ministers
held in Copenhagen on 15 – 16 September.

We kindly ask you to forward the invitation, practical information note,
and agenda to the Minister at your earliest convenience. We would also
appreciate it if you could confirm the receipt of this email and the
attached invitation.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please do
not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Laura

_______________________________________________________

LAURA VARBERG JÖNSSON  /  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

FIRST SECRETARY

DIRECT: +372 6306 412 / MOBIL: +372 5332 0237

EMBASSY OF DENMARK, TALLINN

WISMARI 5 / 15047 ESTONIA

PHONE: +372 6306 400

EMAIL:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

<http://um.dk/en/about-us/organisation/contact-information/the-ministry-of
-foreign-affairs-of-denmark-personal-data-policy> HOW WE PROCESS PERSONAL
INFORMATION

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/danish-presidency.consilium.europa.eu/
__;!!Prj2KelAwpywYnARIQsmmHCn!P_yC7-SlPV9yTQC1DiSYaGgIUEUL2o6DfBXpkiU0sajp
PVmVq9LWub_SvGMWLj4kkCpB_4RdZxwznJs9MHgZ$>